Relistor (REL-i-store) will offer a new option for treating opioid-induced constipation
Relistor (REL-i-store) will offer a new option for treating opioid-induced constipation....
Table of Contents
- More patients AND PARTNERS will get Suprax for gonorrhea
- American Heart Assoc statement is raising a furor because it implies that ALL children on ADHD drugs need an ECG
- Treximet, a new sumatriptan and naproxen combination tablet for migraines
- Amitiza (lubiprostone) will come in a new lower strength for treating irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C)
- Cimzia (CIM-zee-uh) is a new biologic therapy for Crohn's disease
- Relistor (REL-i-store) will offer a new option for treating opioid-induced constipation
- how to treat resistant hypertension
- Patanase (olopatadine) and Omnaris (ciclesonide) nasal sprays for allergic rhinitis
- Vitamin D is being used more in the elderly to PREVENT falls
- treating metabolic syndrome in kids
- whether Fosamax (alendronate) and other bisphosphonates increase the risk of atrial fibrillation
- glucosamine alone or with chondroitin can interact with warfarin
- Is it better to use an ACE inhibitor, angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB), or both in patients at risk for heart disease?