the safety of Celebrex and Vioxx.
Patients are asking about the safety of Celebrex and Vioxx. ...
Table of Contents
- the safety of Celebrex and Vioxx.
- trying to PREVENT type 2 diabetes.
- psyllium (Metamucil, etc) can reduce some of the unpleasant GI effects of Xenical (orlistat).
- Now that Baycol (cerivastatin) is off the market, patients are asking whether the other statins are safer.
- new IV drug for acute heart failure called Natrecor (nesiritide).
- Several theophylline products are going off the market.
- oral dexamethasone instead of prednisone for acute pediatric asthma.
- serotonin syndrome in patients taking fluoxetine (Prozac, etc) with the HIV drug ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra).
- Zyprexa (olanzapine) for anorexia nervosa
- how to treat a healthcare worker exposed to hepatitis or HIV from needle sticks, etc
- whether condoms prevent sexually transmitted diseases
- chronic hypertension during pregnancy
- huge study to determine whether vit E or selenium prevent prostate cancer
- new IV bisphosphonate called Zometa (zoledronic acid)
- most travelers shouldn't rely on chloroquine to prevent malaria