yogurt for H. pylori
Patients are asking about using yogurt for H. pylori.
Yogurt contains "probiotics"...Lactobacillus...Bifidobacterium.
These bacteria are normally found in the GI tract.
Table of Contents
- Exciting new drugs will change the way hepatitis is treated
- whether Atacand is more effective than Cozaar
- role of infections in cardiovascular disease
- Arimidex is now approved to treat EARLY breast cancer
- CDC now encourages flu shots for CHILDREN
- More adolescents are now being treated for depression
- concern that the malaria drug, Lariam, is causing psychiatric side effects
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen LO, a new lower-dose version of their popular oral contraceptive
- Augmentin XR for resistant sinusitis and community acquired pneumonia
- Is trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole effective for resistant UTI
- Valtrex for just ONE DAY in patients with cold sores
- yogurt for H. pylori
- Prilosec and Prevacid for kids
- Super Blue Stuff, a topical gel promoted for pain and arthritis
- Avapro and Cozaar are now the first drugs APPROVED for kidney disease in patients with type 2 diabetes and hypertension
- NSAIDs for Alzheimer's
- FDA just approved Inspra