Use Shorter Antibiotic Courses to Help Limit Resistance
You'll see more focus on using SHORTER courses of antibiotics. ...
Table of Contents
- Use Shorter Antibiotic Courses to Help Limit Resistance
- Use Better Alternatives to Codeine for Pain or Cough in Kids and Teens
- Direct Parents to Safe Options for Teething Pain
- See How GoNitro Stacks Up Against Other SL Nitroglycerin Products for Angina
- Consider Unique Needs When Treating Transgender Patients
- Weigh the Risks and Benefits of Aspirin After a GI Bleed
- Use a Liquid Antacid Alone Instead of a "GI Cocktail"
- Be Aware Low-Dose Doxycycline Doesn't Mean Low Cost
- Use Acute and Preventive Meds to Manage Cluster Headaches
- Don't Let a Patient's Weight Dissuade You From Using Emergency Contraception
- Consider Kratom Use if Patients Complain of Opioid-Like Side Effects
- Prescribe the New U-500 Syringes to Avoid Dangerous Dosing Errors
- Help Patients Sort Through Thermometer Options