You'll hear some patients ask for OxyContin "OC" instead of "OP"
You'll hear some patients ask for OxyContin "OC" instead of "OP....
Table of Contents
- whether hypertension should be treated more aggressively in African Americans than other races
- Patients will need to be switched to a different analgesic now that propoxyphene (Darvon, etc) is being taken off the market
- About 10% of cases of Parkinson-like motor symptoms are caused by medications
- More diabetes patients will use insulin pumps
- which influenza vaccine to use in certain high-risk patients
- an ultra low-dose Lo Loestrin Fe and Beyaz with added FOLATE
- whether postmenopausal estrogen plus progestin therapy increases breast cancer risk
- Vivitrol (naltrexone) for opioid addiction
- The recall of Hyland's Teething Tablets is raising questions about the safety of homeopathic products
- Cymbalta (duloxetine) for chronic musculoskeletal pain due to low back pain and osteoarthritis
- You'll hear some patients ask for OxyContin "OC" instead of "OP"
- LESS use of triple therapy to eradicate H. pylori