A new code of conduct will change how companies market Rx meds
A new code of conduct will change how companies market Rx meds....
Table of Contents
- A new code of conduct will change how companies market Rx meds
- The CDC now recommends giving flu vaccine to ALL children from 6 months to 18 years
- Is there a clinical difference between Macrodantin and Macrobid?
- whether they can get their potassium from foods instead of potassium supplements (Micro-K, Klor-Con, etc)
- Corticosteroids are being used more instead of NSAIDs for acute gout
- more emphasis on identifying and treating patients with PRE-diabetes
- Stimulants work better than Strattera for treating ADHD in kids
- new inhaled corticosteroid called Alvesco
- whether phytosterols in products such as Centrum Cardio and Bayer with Heart Advantage lower cholesterol
- Some WOMEN will be asking to try Viagra (sildenafil) for sexual dysfunction due to antidepressants
- recommends NOT treating most children with simple febrile seizures
- Zingo will compete with other needle-free lidocaine products
- launch a "new and improved" formulation just before a drug gets generic competition