new requirements for tamper-resistant Rxs
Medicaid will phase in new requirements for tamper-resistant Rxs....
Table of Contents
- new requirements for tamper-resistant Rxs
- growing evidence that calcium channel blockers may cause eczema and other skin problems
- Clopidogrel (Plavix) will compete with prasugrel (Effient)
- when to test bone density in MEN and when to treat osteopenia
- Patients are hearing that Spiriva (tiotropium) might increase the risk of stroke
- Many patients have trouble using dry powder inhalers
- Evamist is the first estradiol SPRAY for menopausal symptoms
- Are children getting too high doses of amoxicillin?
- Do statins cause cognitive impairment?
- Reports of trace amounts of pharmaceuticals in our water supply are getting a lot of press
- which antihypertensives are safe to use during pregnancy
- whether antidepressants are effective
- Simcor, a new combination of simvastatin and Niaspan (extended-release niacin)