A new inhaler for asthma called Symbicort

  A new inhaler for asthma called Symbicort is hitting the market.

  Think of it as an alternative to Advair (fluticasone/salmeterol).

  Symbicort contains the corticosteroid budesonide (Pulmicort)... plus the long-acting beta-agonist formoterol (Foradil).

Get concise, unbiased advice for effective drug therapy, plus CE/CME

Prescriber's Letter includes:

  • 12 issues every year, with brief articles about new meds and guidelines
  • 48+ CE courses, including the popular CE-in-the-Letter
  • Quick reference drug comparison charts
  • Access to the entire archive

Already a subscriber? Log in

Volume pricing available. Get a quote