new antiprotozoal drug called Tindamax (tinidazole)

There's a new antiprotozoal drug called Tindamax (tinidazole).

It's widely used in Europe...has been for many years.

Think of it as similar to metronidazole (Flagyl, etc).

Get concise, unbiased advice for effective drug therapy, plus CE/CME

Prescriber's Letter includes:

  • 12 issues every year, with brief articles about new meds and guidelines
  • 48+ CE courses, including the popular CE-in-the-Letter
  • Quick reference drug comparison charts
  • Access to the entire archive

Already a subscriber? Log in

Volume pricing available. Get a quote