Cialis for erectile dysfunction
You'll soon be able to prescribe Cialis for erectile dysfunction.
Cialis (tadalafil) is the latest Viagra rival.
It's a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor like Viagra (sildenafil) and Levitra (vardenafil).
Table of Contents
- now recommend AGAINST keeping ipecac syrup in homes for accidental poisonings
- valsartan (Diovan) improves survival after a heart attack
- Reports on TV and in magazines are telling people that it's dangerous to STOP low-dose aspirin
- New alternatives to Paxil are hitting the market
- More stroke patients are now getting an antidepressant
- Is it necessary to taper a short course of oral corticosteroids
- confused about the new OTC version of Prilosec
- You'll see psoriasis patients on a new biotech drug, Raptiva.
- foods labeled "heart healthy."
- Which statins need to be taken in the evening
- whether opiates cause hearing loss
- More bipolar patients will be getting lithium
- Risperdal Consta will be the first LONG-ACTING injectable ATYPICAL antipsychotic
- Cialis for erectile dysfunction
- new Rx estrogen cream, Estrasorb
- eliminate dangerous abbreviations
- new oral anticoagulant called Exanta (ximelagatran, zye-mel-a-GAT-ran)