Interactions between herbs and "regular" drugs
Herbs are no longer "alternative" medicine...th...
Table of Contents
- Interactions between herbs and "regular" drugs
- Duract (bromfenac) for pain
- Nicotine replacement therapy even for patients with coronary artery disease
- What do you tell a parent who asks if an antibiotic tastes good?
- Ritalin for attention deficit disorder in children with epilepsy
- Efalex Focus, a new supplement for kids
- Pulmicort Turbuhaler, a new steroid inhaler for asthma.
- Medicare will cover more diabetes supplies and services
- Rezulin (troglitazone) is now approved for INITIAL therapy of type 2 diabetes
- New flu vaccine for this season is now in.
- Two unique new treatments for osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Ginkgo to improve sexual dysfunction caused by antidepressants
- Actis, a new Rx device for impotence
- Femara (Fe-MAR-a, letrozole), a new hormonal therapy for advanced breast cancer
- Skin-Cap is being taken off the market
- Dozens of cases of thiamine deficiency
- More migraine drugs will also be out in the next few months.