give insulin to a diabetic who's allergic to latex
It's hard to give insulin to a diabetic who's allergic to latex....
Table of Contents
- give insulin to a diabetic who's allergic to latex
- The withdrawal of Redux (dexfenfluramine) and Pondimin (fenfluramine) leaves lots of unanswered questions
- Two new drugs for obesity are getting close to approval
- recent cases of vancomycin-resistant Staph aureus
- Which PMS sufferers are most likely to benefit from an SSRI?
- FemPatch, a new Low-dose estrogen patch
- Flomax (tamsulosin) for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- latest thinking is to treat HIV earlier and more aggressively
- Patient compliance is EXTREMELY important with this new therapy.
- leave their child's antibiotic suspension out of the refrigerator
- Transderm Scop, the popular behind-the-ear patch for motion sickness
- reduce inappropriate use of antibiotics
- combining St. John's wort with other drugs or certain foods
- when patients don't respond fully to their antidepressant
- Beta blockers are very beneficial for diabetics post-MI
- injecting Humalog AFTER meals