Vaccine to prevent Lyme disease
You'll soon see a vaccine to prevent Lyme disease.
LymeVax is already available for dogs.
Human vaccines are expected soon...one from Connaught and one from SmithKline Beecham.
Table of Contents
- New recommendations for preventing bacterial endocarditis
- Ceftin (cefuroxime) for Lyme disease
- Vaccine to prevent Lyme disease
- New OTC device called Doser
- New recommendations for DIAGNOSING diabetes
- New guidelines for TREATING type 2 diabetes
- Raloxifene (Evista), a new "designer estrogen"
- Risks and benefits of hormone replacement therapy
- The stimulant laxative phenolphthalein will probably be taken off the market
- New HIV protease inhibitors might increase blood sugar
- New guidelines for treating HIV
- Info about vaccines and medicines needed for international travel
- What to use to prevent motion sickness
- Loading up on creatine to boost performance
- Pyruvate to enhance fat loss and improve endurance
- Two new anticoagulants just hit the market
- Orgaran (danaparoid) contains a substance that's similar to heparin...Heparan
- Chronotherapeutics is a hot area right now