Forum & Comments Policy
TRC encourages an open exchange about developments in drug therapy among healthcare professionals.
The Forum is shared across Pharmacist's Letter, Prescriber's Letter, and Pharmacy Technician's Letter. It's intended for pharmacists, physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacy technicians, and other healthcare professionals.
By using the Forum or posting an article comment, you agree to these ground rules:
- You must be a healthcare professional or healthcare student.
- Only post messages that are related to drug therapy or healthcare practice. Off-topic posts will be deleted at our discretion.
- Do not post questions about using the site or issues with your account. Please use the Help section or contact our Customer Service team.
- Do not use obscene, offensive, defamatory, or abusive language directed at individuals or companies.
- Do not post anything that discloses private information, encourages or supports a criminal offense, or otherwise violates the law.
- Do not post advertising or commercial messages. If you have any connection, affiliation, contract, or any vested interest in any product or service being discussed, disclose that relationship in the body of your message.
We reserve the right to delete any messages or block any users that have violated these rules.