colon and liver "cleansers"
Patients are asking about colon and liver "cleansers....
Table of Contents
- backpedaling on aspirin to prevent heart disease
- A1c will be used to DIAGNOSE diabetes
- inhaled tiotropium (Spiriva) for COPD
- meds to prevent altitude illness before going on their big ski trip or mountain trek
- the OTC proton pump inhibitors, Prilosec OTC, Prevacid 24HR, and soon Zegerid OTC
- Fanapt (iloperidone), a new atypical antipsychotic for schizophrenia
- concerns about whether antidepressants can increase the risk for stroke, heart disease, or death
- all the products advertised for uncomplicated vaginal yeast infections
- Axona, Deplin, Foltx, Limbrel, CerefolinNAC, etc are "medical foods" and NOT FDA-approved drugs
- how to dose meds for systolic heart failure
- colon and liver "cleansers"
- whether patients with breast or other cosmetic implants should get antibiotics before dental work
- get the New Drugs Chart, plus insights on each drug, by clicking "New Drugs" on our site