Zithromax (azithromycin) for acne
Some physicians are now prescribing Zithromax (azithromycin) for acne.
It works about as well as minocycline...and is sometimes better tolerated.
It can also be given less often...due to its long half-life.
Table of Contents
- new approaches to controlling flu
- Is it dangerous for DIASTOLIC blood pressure to drop too low when treating hypertension
- dipyridamole (Persantine, etc) with aspirin to prevent stroke
- foods that contain soy to reduce the risk of heart disease
- Zithromax (azithromycin) for acne
- Evista (raloxifene) is now approved to TREAT osteoporosis
- Actonel (risedronate) for osteoporosis
- IV Synercid
- treating depression caused by alpha-interferons
- DHEA may be useful for depression
- More diabetics on intensive therapy will use insulin pumps
- no longer be able to use BEEF insulin
- famotidine (Pepcid) for autism
- Arimidex for breast cancer
- Procarin, the experimental treatment for multiple sclerosis
- estrogen cream (Premarin) for recurrent nosebleeds
- taking their diarrhea vaccine, RotaShield, OFF the market
- withdrawing their quinolone antibiotic, Raxar (grepafloxacin)