Nizoral A-D, the first OTC ketoconazole shampoo for dandruff
You'll see lots of ads for Nizoral A-D, the first OTC ketoconazole shampoo for dandruff.
It's 1% ketoconazole...HALF the strength of the Rx version. The 2% shampoo will still be Rx for fungal skin infections.
Patients use Nizoral A-D twice a week.
Table of Contents
- new med for type 2 diabetes, Avandia (rosiglitazone)
- withdrawal symptoms after stopping an antidepressant
- whether Aricept (donepezil) or vitamin E can PREVENT or delay Alzheimer's
- Vioxx (rofecoxib), a new COX-2 inhibitor
- possible interaction between Celebrex and warfarin
- possible risk of serious infection with the new rheumatoid arthritis drug, Enbrel (etanercept)
- MSM, a new supplement that's being widely promoted for pain and arthritis
- Nizoral A-D, the first OTC ketoconazole shampoo for dandruff
- prescribe Amoxil BID for children
- large increase in clonidine poisonings in children
- new conjugated pneumococcal vaccine that's being tested for INFANTS
- more aggressive treatment of dyslipidemia to prevent heart disease in WOMEN
- two new margarines that actually help LOWER cholesterol
- DRUG therapy to help patients reduce or stop drinking
- Vivelle-Dot, a tiny new estrogen patch
- single-dose fluconazole during early pregnancy isn't likely to cause birth defects
- Hepatitis C Check, the first home test kit for hepatitis C
- some HIV patients can STOP taking drugs to prevent two opportunistic infections
- hear a lot about pharmacogenetics