Milk thistle for hepatotoxicity
You'll hear more about using milk thistle for hepatotoxicity.
Many health professionals haven't heard of this herb.
But surprisingly, there's more scientific support for milk thistle than many other herbs.
Table of Contents
- Evista (raloxifene), the new designer estrogen
- Significant interaction between Buspar (buspirone) and erythromycin or itraconazole (Sporanox)
- New drug interactions and warnings are also being reported for Posicor (mibefradil)
- Zocor (simvastatin) is now approved to lower triglycerides
- Baycol (cerivastatin) from Bayer
- Switch from one statin to another
- Aphthasol (amlexanox oral paste), the first Rx drug approved for aphthous ulcers
- Colgate Total
- More frequent liver function tests for diabetics taking Rezulin (troglitazone)
- Monitor long-term blood sugar control at home
- Milk thistle for hepatotoxicity
- Zomig (zolmitriptan) for migraines
- Migranal, a new Nasal Spray for migraines
- Stadol is now a federally controlled substance (C-IV)
- Two new dry powder inhalers will soon hit the market
- The first monoclonal antibody for cancer
- Two new treatments for male-pattern hair loss
- Annual chart of new drugs for 1997